I'm excited to be joining Sami on the debut of her brand new link-up!
1. We took a stroll through downtown Savannah, and it appears Spring has sprung!
2. I made my hubby a delicious pizza for Valentine's dinner that also fed us for lunch the following day.
3. Daisy has been waking up with bedhead lately. I was mean and documented her in her glory.
4. I announced a brand new link up for Tuesdays, because I missed linking up with mah Helene.
It starts TOMORROW, and it already looks like it's gonna be a hit!
5. We discovered a hidden gem in Savannah called Starland Cafe. (Review later this week!)
6. I had the Mediterranean panini at Starland Cafe. Skinny does NOT feel as good as delicious tastes!
7. The hubs received "Over the Hill" cookies because he is now an old man!
8. I hit 800 followers! I can't say thank you enough to you all! Stay tuned for a giveaway this week!
9. We went to Wet Willie's on River Street in Savannah. I had the Banana Colada. Just be glad I didn't order the the "Call A Cab"...a fruit punch frozen drink made with grain alcohol. What a better way to say "Welcome to the South?!"
Don't forget...it's not too late to enter the iPad mini Giveaway!!