When I lived in Baltimore, I met this pretty, freckled young lady at our teacher training program. She was charismatic and fashionable, and from New England. What's not to love, right? Caitlin has an awesome blog that brightens my day. She started a "Confessions Link Party" and this was the itch I just HAD to scratch.
I've never done a link party (nor a confessions entry!!) so here goes nothing:
1. Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It has been ... TOO MANY YEARS to count since my last confession. Yikes! This is the first time I confess this. I can't tell you when was the last time I went to confession because it has been SO long. I hardly remember what the inside of one of those look like anymore. I DO remember what I confessed. I'm not going to disclose what I confessed, but unlike Madonna's confession in the film "A League of Their Own" my priest did not drop his bible! I guess I fall under the league of "cafeteria Catholics." I share the faith but I don't follow every rule to the T. The irony? I got the above image from a blog titled "The Joyful Catholic."
2. I confess... I have not blogged since the beginning of August (two months) because my netbook is unbelievably slow. Yes. That. Is. The. Reason. I feel spending close to two hours for each blog entry entirely too much time. If I had a faster and stronger piece of technology (ahem, husband, please read: a MacBook) I would be blogging much, much more! It has taken upwards of 2 minutes for a page to load on my netbook. Beyond frustrating!
3. I confess... I shamelessly plugged something I've been hoping Santa will bring me for Christmas into this blog post.
4. I confess... I make believe I am a professional dancer when I do Zumba. I am anything BUT a dancer! Although, making myself believe I am a professional dancer makes me a better dancer during these workouts.
5. I confess... that my continued Zumba efforts have caused me to slack off on my weight lifting. I need to start lifting again to accelerate my weight loss! My goal is to look and FEEL like I was when I dedicated 2 hours of cardio/strength training 3x a week during college. I. Will. Get. There. Again!
You're right, Caitlin. I do feel a little better now. Maybe I'll do this every Wednesday!
See you all real soon!