Close friends and family know that I’m not much into jewelry and clothes. Mostly. They also know that where I spend my money is on my home. When I’m surrounded by a living space that speaks to me is when you’ll find me at my happiest. That being said, a gift for the home truly is a gift for me. I thought I’d share with you my wishlist for the home.
Gifts for Your Hostess
1. I’ve been looking for the perfect little marble tray to serve cheeses. How cute is it that this one has gold handles?
2. I have a set of these gorgeous gold dotted wine glasses. But, I tried hiding them from Brian. Tried being the keyword here. Why? One word: Butterfingers. I need to have some more for when he breaks them. Just keeping it real.
3. I’ve been lusting after a bar cart for years now. I finally have a sense of my décor sense, thanks to the fabulous Heather at The Decor Fix, and I know that a gold bar cart will add just the perfect touch of glam in our living room. These are the perfect addition to any vignette in your home.
4. and 5. Crystal bottle toppers are the perfect gift for hostesses. Find a hostess that would turn one of these down!
6. Nothing screams glamorous more than a gold cocktail shaker. Enough said.
7. In my last post on tips for hosting a stress-free holiday I mentioned a marble cake stand for keeping cakes, cheeses, and other cold finger foods cool even in Florida’s predictably warm weather. This marble cake stand is perfect for the apps table, as the elevated surface allows you to squeeze just a bit more on the table.
8. I love candles not just for their scents but for the luxurious look they add to any place lucky enough to have them. Bonus points if their jars are gorgeous and the Diptyque candles are no exception. I’d put these in our living room, office, nightstand, and master bathroom!
9. I’ve been looking for these gold urchins in brick and mortar stores everywhere! I’ve found the ultra pointy ones, and I’ve found the metal wire ones (I have one in my living room), but these are the ones I’ve been lusting after.
10. Speaking of lust, the Jonathan Adler zebra trays have had me swooning forever. These trays grace the desktops of many beauty bloggers, and for good reason! They are the perfect backdrop to a makeup vanity, office desk or even an appetizer display!
11. Another cute display item, this tiny bowl with an impressive gold interior will charm even the coldest of Grinch hearts.
What’s on your wish list?
Shop this post